Monday, October 1, 2012

It's Finally Fall!

Greetings and HAPPY OCTOBER!! I wrote that in shouty capitals because I'm having a hard time containing my excitement as October is one of my favorite months. 

I've enjoyed taking some beautiful drives in my area, but regretfully haven't had much time to stop and take some photos. Luckily, I remembered to bring my phone along as I was walking my dog and was able to snap a few. I really enjoy the little things in life and stepping on crunchy leaves while admiring the newly colored trees is probably one of my favorite things this time of the year.




Some of my other favorite fall activities:

Decorating with autumn/halloween decorations (already did this 3 weeks ago)
Drinking apple cider and pumpkin spice drinks
Watching scary movies
Going to apple orchards and pumpkin patches
Haunted houses
& Bonfires!

A Salute to Autumn


Here's to a wonderful October! What are your favorite fall activities?




No comments:

Post a Comment